Zappi EV Charger
#The Options are Endless…
You Can Choose a Colour You Like,
- White or Black Version
You Can Choose the Type
- Whether you require a Type 1 Car Charger (E.g: for Nissan Leaf <2018) or Type 2 Car Charger (E.g: for Nissan Leaf >2018, Hyundai Kona, etc..)
You Can Choose from Different Phase Versions
1Phase which can Charge at a 7kWH Peak Rate, or you can Choose the 3Phase version (If you have a 3Phase Electrical Environment) for Charging EV`s on an incredible 22kWH Peak Charge.
Tether or Untethered?
- Yes, you can Also Choose, that do you want your Zappi Equipped with a Lead or Not.
Pros and Cons for Tethered
- The Benefit with a Lead, that you don’t need to take out your Portable Cable (Received with the Car) every time, as its built in your Zappi Unit.
- The Disadvantages, is that if you Go with a Type 1 and later you upgrade for a Never EV, you will not able to use the same Charger for the Type 2 Cars.
Pros and Cons for Untethered:
- The Benefit without a Lead, that you can use your New Zappi Car Charger for a Type 1 and for a Type 2 cars, just like at the ESB Stations, where each car use they own factory provided leads.
- The Disadvantages, that every time you want to charge your EV at home, you need to take out your Own Charging Cable from the Car Boot.